Wednesday, August 29, 2012

First day!

Well, I am not necessarily the most informed when it comes to technology so naturally when technology and math are combined I am NOT the most knowledgeable!  Today we got to use different types of math mediums (manipulatives) and apply them to how we could use them in the classroom---it was a lot of fun!   I do have to say, my biggest challenge today was learning how to use paint on a mac; let's just say my drawing wasn't award winning but I still figured it out (after of course getting frustrated and just sticking to pen and paper).  Maybe I should work on my artistic abilities, what do you think ? Haha!


I'm definitely looking forward to growing and learning a lot in both math and technology.  Let the adventures in Mathland begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment